The Government of Ontario and its workplace partners are committed to eliminating all workplace injuries. Workers have a right to come home each day to their families, safe and sound.
Safe At Work Ontario is the Ministry of Labour’s (MOL’s) compliance strategy, designed to:
- improve the health and safety culture of workplaces,
- reduce workplace injuries and illness,
- lessen the burden on the health care system,
- avoid costs for employers and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), and
- provide a level playing field for compliant companies.