Attn. Restaurants Canada members!
Are you coming to the Terroir Symposium April 25 at the Art Gallery of Ontario? Terroir is an annual program that brings together innovative and creative influencers from the field of hospitality, including chefs, food and beverage experts, writers and business leaders. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, grow your network and share resources with industry leaders and influencers.
Canada Restaurants is partnering with Terroir to offer Restaurants Canada Members 50% off half day tickets. Quantities are limited so don’t delay – go to http://www.terroirsymposium.com/get-tickets/, click “get tickets” and enter code: RESTOCANTERROIR10
Half-Day Tickets (Full cost: $200) Includes:
Afternoon Session 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Vegetable-based lunch & beveragesserved by Muskoka Brewery, Wines of Ontario
- Cocktailsfeaturing; World Class™, Ketel One®, San Pellegrino and Aqua Panna, Bittered Sling and Americano
- Tables and displaysby Dairy Farmers of Canada including, St. Albert Cheese, Upper Canada, Thornloe Cheese, Stone Town & Mountain Oak as well as snacks by Neal Brother Food and Serrano Imports
- Concurrent talks,panels, interactive art displays and gallery tours
Totally Turkish Reception 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Walker Court AGO
- Evening of cocktailsand hors d’oeuvres to celebrate the end of the day
Terroir is hosted by an ambitious team of volunteers – to make it a success please support. Buy your ticket now and help spread the word.
See you there!