Several economic headwinds will put additional pressure on foodservice operators for the remainder of 2023 and 2024 which is why this year’s Foodservice Facts report will help our industry rebalance and find new stability.
Presented by AMEX, hear from Restaurants Canada’s Chief Economist and Vice-President of Research, Chris Elliott, as he takes a deep dive into the 2023 report and answers questions like:
- What is the current state of our industry and what happens next?
- How are operators responding to labour challenges, inflation, and menu pricing?
- What are on and off-premise dining trends telling us?
- What will our economy look like in the near and distant future?
- Top 10 food and beverage trends to look out for.
From forecasting to market research, you will learn the insights needed to rebalance and grow your business to reach your consumers and win as Canada’s foodservice market rebuilds itself, together.